Monday, August 13, 2007

Entering the 31st Century!


Just came back from Chicago, and it was announced that I'll be taking over Legion of Superheroes starting early next year. More info can be found at Newsarama and Wizard. I'm really excited to be working on this book, I'm starting to be a bit intimidated by all the response from the Legion fans. Needless to say its a bit overwhelming and I hope to do their Legion justice. Also I wanted to thank all of you guys who check out my blog that came by my table I really appreicated that! Until the here's a look at the cover pencils.

6 comments:

Jason Truong said...

Congrats on the new gig and the exclusive! I'm not really a Legion fan, but I'm definitely gonna start buying when your run starts.

Chris Sims said...

Beautiful! Simply beautiful!

Jeremy Rock said...

Awesome. Can't wait to see you knock this one out of the park.

2 The Republic said...

Wow! Loving that preview. I was actually going to drop Legion, but if you're on it, I'm gonna keep pulling it!

Budjette said...

Congrats on getting the gig!

Saw the other sketches in Newsarama!
Looks great!

How'd you get the gig?
Did you ask for it?
Did Jim Shooter pick you?

astig!!!

Budjette said...

Ahhh...
just read the interview and how you got the gig!

:)