Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Necromancer


Here's a little blast from the past. This is for the Necromancer one shot Top Cow is putting out as part of their Pilot program. I hope it does well since I'm quite fond of the character and I'm excited to read more of Joshua Ortega's story. So if you guys like the book vote for it, since it will help get it to an on going status. I'm also pumped to see what Jonboy does with the book, he's a fantastic artist and I think he'll bring a lot of energy and fun to the book. Ayways here's the press release over at Newsarama. Since the pencils are up on the article here's a look at Rob Hunters inks. He did an amazing job, and to be honest I relished in the fact that I knew it was going to be inked. It's quite refreshing to be able to be more free with my lines. I've grown accustomed to making sure my line work is really tight for the past year and half since almost everything I've done since have gone straight from pencil to color. Needless to say having an inker to work with was a very welcome change.

2 comments:

Dave Hamann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave Hamann said...

Helps to read the article..

As I was saying, great image.
It'll be weird seeing someone else doing "your" character, but I hope it gets a better showing this time around.