Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rockin' '09


Sorry folks for the lack of updates around here, I promise you I'm not on vacation. I've been hard at work stockpiling art for my new projects. Once a few of them have been announced I'll have a ton of stuff to show. I'm also having an absolute ball with all my work right now so consider me a very happy boy! I'm really excited with the forthcoming year, if all goes according to plan I'll have a short story coming up, as well as a two parter on a super dope book, a cool ass ongoing and some cover gigs. Needless to say DC is keeping me very busy, but very happy! I've also started attending a digital painting class so I'll be posting those up as well, soon as I have something that is half decent enough to show. Anyways enjoy this little sliver of a preview, I hope I don't get into trouble for showing these but I have an interview coming out soon which will show most of these images in full so keep a watch out for that!

4 comments:

Graphit said...

Im happy even for this little bit.

Michael Kasaboski said...

Holy flagpoles, Francis! this page is simply incredible!!! I love it!

Your portrayal of Supes and Bats are... iconic... in my books at least. They look amazing.

And don't worry, I don't think any of us here will tell on you for posting a little teaser. I, for one, am glued to your site to see what you're working on so I'm looking VERY forward to this interview you speak of and your digital paintings. That sounds like a course I'd be very interested in taking so please let us/me know how it goes and how you like it.

Take care!

Nikki said...

I saw you were doing the origins and omens story for adventure comics on CBR. Will this be the pre-crisis legion? I look forward to see what you do differently.

Brian Churilla said...

uh... wow.