Monday, July 12, 2010

Heading down to SDCC, and Beast Legends ep.02

Looks like it's that time of the year! The San Diego Comic-Con is just a couple of weeks away, and I'm excited to see some old friends, and meet the fans! Here is a rundown on how you can find me at the show:

My Artist Alley table is EE-17 I'll be spending most of my time here.

My signing schedule at the DC booth is as follows:

Thursday, July 22: 11 am - 12 pm
Saturday, July 24: 4pm - 5 pm
Sunday, July 25: 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm

I'll also be doing a panel with Whilce Portacio on:
Friday, July 23, 1:00-2:30
Comic-Con How-To Session: Whilce Portacio and Francis Manapul
in Room 18 on the Mezzanine

"Join artists Whilce Portacio, and Francis Manapul as they discuss their process of creating dynamic comic book art. They'll take you from the rough stages all the way to the finished inks. Through this process you can gain some insight into how these artist approach anatomy, layouts, dynamic poses, rendering and shadows, even some inking tips. Be sure not to miss this opportunity to discuss art in a relaxed open environment with two of today's top talent."


I also wanted to thank everyone that tuned in to watch the premiere episode of "Beast Legends". I saw it for the first time myself that night, and I have to say the team did a fantastic job putting it all together! From the editing, to the amazing 2D animation at the beginning, the great graphics, and the awesome CGI! Great job done by all! I also wanted to point out that if you're in Canada, you can now view the full episodes online on the History Television website. Don't forget to tune in this Wednesday at 10pm on History Television to see the second episode! The team and I set sail on the high seas of New Zealand to unleash the Kraken!!

1 comment:

rosy123 said...

Really nice this site and moreover it is complete and easy to search. I thank you very much for these moments of relaxation.

voyance mail gratuit